• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Firebreath Cancel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Well. i was playing bowser on FD Messing around with the fire breath. I searched things for this but dident find it so maybe discovered somthing (although i highly doubt it)

When you Sh with Bowser, Right before he lands Fire breath, It takes off all the animation for his wind up and is lightning fast. I noticed this could be used when you WD backwards. Waveland backwards etc.. but once they charge at you jump back (as if your gonna WL) then fire breath. Now there caught it in. Or you can just jump away from them, hit the stick the opposite way and then fire breath instantly. This i can see being helpful for mind games. Edgegaurding and OR simple spacing methods.

Tell me if this has been known already. Plz

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, this is widely well known as the flame cancel. Congrats on finding it on your own though =P

I'm pretty sure it only works on version 1 of the NTSC though, so I never got a chance to try it out. From what I hear it could actually really help me <_<

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Thanks, I was like - This DEFF has to be known already. Well, this actually is helpful that i wrote it out. I can refer back to it why I would need this. :D

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
OMFG YOU CAN FLAME CANCEL IN THIS GAME?!?!?!?

Dude guess what else i found if you use your fortress on an edge and then spin it off you can grab the edge immediently
I call it Kevinhogging

Hehe

Cool that you found it on your own i guess though, even though their are like twenty billion threads on this and a whole ask gimpy thread where you could have been like omgzorz gimpy have you heard of this and he would have been like.. yea
*Yada Yada Yada F-Smash that isn't powerful enough so gimpy is going to edit this and tell me i'm weak Yada Yada Yada* :chuckle:

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
stop fake fsmashing, you aren't the mod, and its actually getting kind of irritating because you are pretending you are a mod

anyways, i appreciate the fact that SOMEBODY was actually experimenting with the character other than myself, but this has been known for years and years and years.

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom