• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser+final smash= ownage: pros&cons

wizant64

Smash Rookie
Bowser final Smash looks like you would get easily owned, but would giga-bowser run slow like he did in melee? pros- easy ownage, takes up half the screen so it's hard to run away, lol cons- Giga-bowser will probably run slow, and his moves might be easy to avoid if timed right. Also, only lasts for about... i'd say around a minute :( ok ppl tell me if you agree or if u disagree or u have something to add :p

Jisike

Smash Journeyman
Giga bowser would be broken if it lasted a minute

*EDIT* and there are other threads about gigabowser, so you should try using those instead of making a new thread.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
there is already threads like this like jis said...but the fs only lasts for about 8 sec. and it takes up almost all the stage not to mention from what ive heard that bowser is alot faster this time around so yeah he's broken and even gimpy amited it
try usin the search engine next time

Hero C

Smash Rookie
A minute for any final smash is just ridiculous. And would ruin the gameplay. Which is why his final smash isn't that long.

But even then, depending on the stage, he could go from getting 3-5 kills to not even one.

On battlefield, it would be easy to rack up kills. On something like Hyrule Temple, probably 0 or 1 kills, since he is probably slow.

Just think, he does his Down A Smash and takes out everyone on the ground, or his up A Smash and takes out everyone above him.

XxAlucardxX

Smash Cadet
1 inute for his final smash is not possible that would be too much, its morelike 10 seconds

iron blade

Smash Ace
His FS lasts like 20-30 seconds, somewhere in there. Other than the time limit, I don't see any cons to it. Giga Bowser is completely broken.

rykall

Smash Cadet
I think if you use Bowser on stages like SmashVille and get a Smash Ball, you'll kill almost everybody.

But on a stage like Temple, you're screwed as Giga Bowser.

wizant64

Smash Rookie
my bad when I said 1 minute i actually meant a shorter time. n I didnt look at previous posts because I was to lazy lol

Kips

Smash Ace
It seems to be trading speed and defense off for sheer power and no flinching. I like to think of it as a super-beserker mode in which Bowser cannot chase people for days and is wide open to hits (Rest/Laser Camping anyone?) but has enough power to easily wipe others out. Whirling Fortress and Giga Bowser could feasibly cover a good portion of the stage for heavy damage. Lets just hope that an army of Jigglypuffs don't come out and super-Rest him to death.

Banned via Administration
actually he's not trading anything.

#1 hes so big and his hitboxes are so big that he literally does not need to move on most if not all stages.
#2 he doesnt move when he gets hit so basically you can just stand there doing moves
#3 his moves are so strong that it is almost a guaranteed kill whenever he gets a fs

so basically, get a smash ball and take a free stock. if this isn't grounds for banning smash balls, let alone items, then idk what is.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I dont think giga bowser has a normal grab, I think he does that thing were he holds them in one hand like he did with wario.(I wonder, if he grabs 2 people, does he slam them togeather?)

kad15

Smash Cadet
tat would be sick if u could grab 2 people
but anyways giga bowsers gonna be huge so tats 1 huge advantage = he can really pwn people but
its only for 10 secs so u gonna have too quickly pwn people

Kips

Smash Ace
I wonder how fast he could break apart the Brinstar map. Then again I'm not wasting my precious Giga Bowser time to find out ;). I'd rather be tossing people across the map with the power of my fury, the power, the POWER, THE POWER I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD I'VE GONE MAD WITH P-... Oh Giga Bowser wore off. No fair :(.

Top Bottom