• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser best tactic against a relatively fast opponent?

Pose

Smash Apprentice
which happens to be? Does Bowser have any types of tactics to get his opponent off the stage then to edge-guard.

Pose

Smash Apprentice
sorry, lol say against a sheik.. to get her off the stage.. without like her running circles around me.. then I can edge guard her there

technomancer

Smash Champion
Best bet is to build some damage with the occasional fortress, Ftilt, and Fair, then around 50-60% fair her off the side and go from there.

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
Fortress! A matter a fact, that applies for against every character. Use the fortress, it is your friend! But um, to get them off the stage either throw them off or forward tilt them till they are off I guess. Then get the Bowser edgeguards ready because you won't want to mess up against a lot of characters as it's your best bet at taking the stock off them.

Smash Master
The b-air has good priority and sends them out at a nasty angle. Just something to consider.

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
A well timed f-smash, that little extra space goes a long way when shiek is trying to f-air, it has short reach.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well i have been playing for a week as bowser, and after getting owned by the only other respectable smasher who plays sheik :mad: i must say i am lost. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pose

Smash Apprentice
Well i have been playing for a week as bowser, and after getting owned by the only other respectable smasher who plays sheik :mad: i must say i am lost. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Haha, yeah I felt that way before. Play a good bowser and you can win. So, I was trying to get some type of advice to see what these bowsers have to say. :laugh:

Top Bottom