• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bought Smash 64 at Super Smash Con, looking to start playing

ewItsBoo

Smash Cadet
I am a Smash 4 player so I still have to learn things like Z-canceling, but besides that it's a **** ton of fun to play. I'm just looking for tips on certain techniques and what-not, to practice and to go to tournaments also playing this game!

Shears

Smash Master
I am a Smash 4 player so I still have to learn things like Z-canceling, but besides that it's a **** ton of fun to play. I'm just looking for tips on certain techniques and what-not, to practice and to go to tournaments also playing this game!
Come up to Xanadu, its about an hour drive from Chantilly (maybe 1.5 with traffic). We play every week. Also check out the Northern Virginia SSB 64 group on facebook as Clubba hosts weeklies at his place with usually 10+ attendees.

iheartqueso

Smash Rookie
Come up to Xanadu, its about an hour drive from Chantilly (maybe 3 with traffic). We play every week. Also check out the Northern Virginia SSB 64 group on facebook as Clubba hosts weeklies at his place with usually 10+ attendees.
*fixed

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
ONE OF US, ONE OF US

nickthename

Smash Apprentice
I highly recommend watching Nate L's three part advanced techniques tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI6h7P2xR2A

He also has a character specific techniques video you should probably watch as well.

Maliki

Smash Ace
Those videos by Nate L will help you so much. Just practice what he tries to teach and welcome to the 64 scene.

Also we have character guides that you can ask questions in for more help.

Top Bottom