• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss Battles Intense

Darkest-Link

Smash Apprentice
Ok first off all of you who beat it say so here. I was thinking back on boss battles and i was remembering this.

Im on intense as toon Link Tabuu is nearly dead, so close........*trips*.....NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! i was pissed cause he killed me then but in the end i beat it. Anyway to the point

is beating boss battles Intense something rare for people to accomplish or is it something even a common SSBBer could do? And if its something only advanced people can do....does beating it (with toon Link) make me a

A skilled player

a skilled Link/Toon Link

a skilled A downer (lol)

jamus

Smash Apprentice
Beating boss battles on intense means you have put a lot of time and practise into memorising boss attack patterns.

But it really doesn't prove you'd be good against a skilled human player.

Reezy989

Smash Cadet
Boss Battles is hard as hell so yes its skill somewhat but like everyone else said, very different than playing normal characters and real people. But Ive never done it, so, props

Top Bottom