• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss Battle

Nikname04

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I was wondering if it was 100% confirmed that if you beat Boss Battle with Fox you get Wolf. Because I am really looking forward to play as him and the Boss Battle seems the quickest way to get him. Thanks!

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Not sure if it's confirmed or not, but I would *guess* that the boss battle would have to be unlocked by clearing SSE.

That means you could get Wolf while playing through SSE and it would be faster. Not sure how far along he is in that mode, I just know he is a bit more secret than others, and does not just join your party.

If boss battle is available from the start I'd say it's definitely the fastest.

Nikname04

Smash Rookie
Ahh yea you might be right about having to clear SSE first, didnt think of that. Thanks though!

Twilightwolf

Smash Cadet
In SSE, you have to finish it either way to get Wolf. Except for the outrageous number of Brawls. (like 500+ or something)

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Actually, the 450 vs. matches is the most recommended thing in a speed play.

Top Bottom