• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boozer brs Ness

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
So, I occasionally play Boozer, and I was wondering what I should do to deal with the Sparkles of Ness? They have obscene priority and it ***** my air/anti-air game.

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
Guard then Up-B works for almost any attack Ness does and if he does a PKT2 guard it then Down Smash (yes it works)

Make sure you keep an eye out for PKF it really hurts on Bowser. Try doing a Down B after dodging a PKF or maybe someone has a better idea for this. Either way you can dodge the PKF then go for a standard A or a Tilt A.

You can also jump over PKF and do a Forward Air. Ness's PKF has a lot of lag after it hits or misses so you have plenty of time to punish. Don't fall for any PKT tricks and remember you can hit Ness's and Lucas's PKT.

I hope this helps I have some vids of me playing against a good Ness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anFvVW6zf3I&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9APcOYG_e60&feature=PlayList&p=CEF8401A6109F32E&index=125

Ness can't well camp so you don't have to worry about him running and spamming projectiles because their easy to get around even with Bowser.

Up B,Standard A and Tilt A are you friends!

(sorry for going on and on)

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
Wow, Yoshi isn't the best Ness player. Like, people say that dude is the best Ness user, and if he isn't the best than Simna is. After watching both of their videos, I hope they have gotten better, because the people I play with, seem way better than they are. Yoshi had like no throw game going on. His PKT mind games were good, but I think he really didn't combo or throw well. Also, he wasn't doing a lot really useful things, that me and my brother found out, that any character can do. You'd be surprise what **** from melee still works....

BTW, Really good job with Bowser, I think I saw some of your videos before.

Top Bottom