• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

boost the hight of Zamus's second jump and footstool jump.

Pezz570

Smash Cadet
Don't know if anyone knows this yet and I don't know if this can be of any use but I'll post it anyways. I discovered today that you can slightly boost Zamus's second jump in a way similar to Lucas's zap jump. The move that you need to combined with Zamus's second jump is her up b.

As stated above, the boost that Zamus gets is very slight. This, however, is much more noticable when you press up b at the same time you do a footstool jump.

I've tried to see if I could get similar reasults by doing Lucas's zap jump during a footstool jump, but I have been unable to do it.

I'm guessing that the physics between Zamus's up b and Lucas's side b must be different, but oh well. this find with Zamus, whether helpful or not, satisfies me enough.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
You even posted in the thread where this is already being discussed, and even that thread was just a compilation of entirely old information into a cohesive whole. This has been known since before Brawl came out in the states.

I appreciate your intent in trying to be helpful, but a search would have made this a lot easier.

Top Bottom