• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bomber7 the Louisiana Bomber

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Link to original post: [drupal=957]Bomber7 the Louisiana Bomber[/drupal]

I got a tourny tommorow and I'm really excited. My bombing has substantially gotten better. I get some flame here and there, even from friends cuz they are really technical about everything. Hopefully I will get some matches recorded to share to show my work in action, thoguh for the time being just go watch VietGeek. We play the same way but mine is done a bit differently.

I plan on making bombing a pro trait, a one of a kind thing despite the anger it causes people and why they get made cuz they just dont like it cuz the main person who does flame me for many things is a hypocrate himself. I'll show him one day that my bombing will surpass any character, any style he has cuz that is my brawling way. Not to mention it is just a game and just because he makes it his life, doesnt mean I have to go along with him and his beleifs.

Getting back on track. Look for a guy named Bobmer this year of 2009. I will rise in fame and people will know the bombing style and fear it.

Top Bottom