• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boggy B (Worms, Team17): Incoming!

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
Oh dear - Boggy B from Worms... Really?
Yes really!

Boggy's playstyle is based around ranged moves, with a few weak closeup moves. He is lightweight, but powerful.
Think of a ranged Little Mac.

Size: Pichu
Walking Speed: Ganondorf
Running Speed: Jigglypuff
Jumps: 5 - this works like Kirby's jump, where Boggy will grow wings (Icarus Potion)
Fall Speed: Yoshi
Weight: 75 (Squirtle/Mr. Game & Watch)

Just you wait
Boggy B, is the most iconic worm from the Worms franchise, and will use the weapons from the games for the moveset.

Take cover! The moveset:

A: Prod
Boggy points his finger, prodding forwards.

A (repeated): Skip Go
Starts an infinite jab by jumping a skip rope. The hitbox is behind, above and ahead of Boggy.

SideTilt: Dragon Ball
Fires a Dragon Ball straight ahead

UpTilt: Fire Punch
Does a shuryuken straight up.

DownTilt: Battle Axe
Swings an axe straight ahead.

Dash Attack: Blow Torch
After running, Boggy starts his Blow Torch which will move him slightly in the direction he was originally moving.

Grab: Ninja Rope
Boggy fires a Ninja Rope. This can be used as a tether.

Pummel:
An Old Woman will beat the grappled opponent, a quick but weak pummel.

Forward/Back Throw:
Throw the opponent, who is a stock-icon, like a grenade.

Up Throw: Inflatable Scouser
Encapsulates the opponent in a balloon which looks like a scouser, he will lift the opponent up and to one random side, before popping.

Down Throw: Mine
Plants a mine on the opponents head - this mine explode right away.

SideSmash: Baseball Bat
Swings a bat, which can be tilted straight up.

UpSmash: Air Strike
Boggy calls for an Air Strike which immediately summons missiles straight above him. Creating multiple explosions, much like Samus' UpSmash.

DownSmash: Tail Nail
Swings a hammer ahead, digging the opponent into the ground.

NAir: Parachute
Boggy quickly opens a parachute, dealing minor damage. Great combo tool

DAir: Pneumatic Drill
Boggy starts a drill pointed downwards. Functions like Bowser Jr.'s DAir.

FAir: Shotgun
Boggy pumps a shotgun, then fires it. Before it fires, it can be tilted slightly.

BAir: Handgun
Boggy fires 5 quick shots from a handgun behind him.

UAir: Longbow
Boggy, loads a bow and fires an arrow straight up.

ZAir: Ninja Rope
Works as a tether, but can also lightly damage opponents.

B: Bazooka
Starts charging a bazooka which can be aimed in 360 degrees. The shell is affected by gravity and wind.
Charging it only affects the distance it flies (easily across Final Destination)

SideB: Super Sheep
Boggy summons Calvin the Super Sheep and rides on top of it. Functions like Villager's SideB.

DownB: Sentry Gun
Throws a Sentry Gun downwards (like Pac-Mans Down B). Once it plants onto ground, it starts firing at the closest opponent before dissappearing.

UpB: Girder
Summons a girder which can be moved around while B is held. Releasing B will place it. It turns red if the placement cannot be made.
The girder will dissappear after leaving it or after 5 seconds of camping it, and cannot be resummoned before landing on a stage.
The girder can be tethered towards and has 50HP.

Final Smash: Concrete Donkey / Holy Hand Grenade
Summons the all mighty Concrete Donkey at the center of the stage. It starts jumping up and down, creating massive explosions. Before leaving, it leaves behind a Holy Hand Grenade to finish of anyone nearby.

Taunt 1: Jumps up and down with arms over head - for Worms fans: Think of the victory dance from Armageddon
Taunt 2: Waves a white flag above his head
Taunt 3: Pumps his fist in the air saying "Just you wait!"

Franchise Icon: Banana (Bomb)

Victory screens: Its just too hard to choose! Just look at the potential: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1pMi2qTbWI

Victory Theme: https://youtu.be/P9U-zqAQ42I?t=240

MDragmire

Smash Rookie
I like the way you think. I'm glad you threw in the ninja rope. Many a match i've played has been determined by this vital tool.

Top Bottom