• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
65 so the first game I'll be going to this year is against Boston and the third is against Minnesota then there will be another Boston game at a later point.. luckily I won't see a Baltimore vs. Toronto game this year at OPACY. Though I'll be seeing a KC VS Baltimore game :ohwell:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
65 so the first game I'll be going to this year is against Boston and the third is against Minnesota then there will be another Boston game at a later point.. luckily I won't see a Baltimore vs. Toronto game this year at OPACY. Though I'll be seeing a KC VS Baltimore game :ohwell:
Hope you have fun haha. It'd be cool to see a Red Sox vs. O's game again...my dad and I saw an epic one a few years ago. I loved it the entire way. Final score was 5-4 Sox win.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Hope you have fun haha. It'd be cool to see a Red Sox vs. O's game again...my dad and I saw an epic one a few years ago. I loved it the entire way. Final score was 5-4 Sox win.
One of the best ones was probably when Chris Davis, and that other position player for Boston were the pitchers lol that's one thing in a game you won't see all that often :lol:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Awesome. I'm going to games at Target Field on July 7th and August 4th. Whether the Twins win or lose those two games, they should both be exciting.

Top Bottom