• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
Someone give me the name of one of the three Kalos starters. I'm doing another Nuzlocke. I'll take whatever is the first response. (without edits)

:^)

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
"Onwards you maggots!" Screamed Katt at the top of her lungs playing a recently started over playthrough of Awakening, "Don't you understand what "movement" is?! Don't make me damn you to the same fate as Lon'qu!" (Referring to an incident where he was close to S-Ranking with Sully when she wanted Vaike to instead, so she killed him off.)

Outside, peering into the room through a slightly opened door, Kon shudders at the atmosphere inside his tyrannical sister's room. "Sis, I'm worried about you..." Whispered silently slowly backing away.

Tired of resetting the game after the tenth time of her army flailing in agony, the homegrown tyrant moved on to her other favorite place to rule over: Smashboards. There Katt found all of her favorite chew toys: a king of phantoms, a unicorn, her brother, and some green dinosaur thing all in one place; like ducks in a pond.

"Gee, it's sure great to be alive!" Said the green plush while being half eaten.

"It sure is." Replied Kon, who is eating said toy.

Surely enough a knock was heard on the door; which became a bang, and after a broken door.

"Hi everyone!" Exclaimed Katt in her typical cheerful, yet psychotic tone.

"...Hi Katt..." Everyone mutters dishearteningly.

"Well gee thanks guys." Mutter the psycho.

Snatching the green toy from her brother, she tears in half in hope that it will resurrect soon.

"*sigh* Go away Katt."

"No."

"Go."

"No!"

Bored with the current state of this discussion, she searches for her favorite knight that she left around after the last massacre.

"Should we do something about this?" Questions the king, slouching in his favorite throne with a miniture replica of Luna by his side.

"No, just let things take their course." Kon said knowing the predictable events that would unfold.

"Don't worry!" Barges in the unicorn who may or may be some guy, "I hid the knife!"

Hearing this in earshot, Katt rushes to his side and throws him at a wall, and stabs him with her claws.

"Where did you put it?!"

"I'm not telling!"

Digging in deeper into his horse flesh, "I demand an answer!"

"...Nope."

"Bleh." Tossing the near dead Unicorn on the ground, "You're useless to me."

Without a second thought, Kon lunges at Katt in an attempt to save Unicorn. Who is quickly grabbed by the neck and thown at the King.

"D'aww, you still think you can fight me. How cute."

Struggling to get up, King musters over the idea to help them or be reduced to dust like the rest.

"What's the matter King?! Care to fight with me?!"
"...No? Well whatever then. So if any of you won't tell me where my blade is, I at least demand one of those plush things!"

After a bit of a dead air, Dave, the little one who tried, offers himself as a sacrifice (well, more someone picked him up and forced him to, but it's all the same really).

"Meh, this'll do." Snatching the plush and leaving the now destroyed living room. "I'm coming back for you all by the way."

This is as far as I'll go at the moment (and to be honest I kinda slapped it together). If anyone else want to continue on this they're more than happy to.
(Or I get bored again. Either one works.)
That was beautiful.

Someone give me the name of one of the three Kalos starters. I'm doing another Nuzlocke. I'll take whatever is the first response. (without edits)

:^)
If you're looking for nicknames...
Fennekin - Fox
Froakie - Slippy
Chespin - Peppy
:troll:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
"Onwards you maggots!" Screamed Katt at the top of her lungs playing a recently started over playthrough of Awakening, "Don't you understand what "movement" is?! Don't make me damn you to the same fate as Lon'qu!" (Referring to an incident where he was close to S-Ranking with Sully when she wanted Vaike to instead, so she killed him off.)

Outside, peering into the room through a slightly opened door, Kon shudders at the atmosphere inside his tyrannical sister's room. "Sis, I'm worried about you..." Whispered silently slowly backing away.

Tired of resetting the game after the tenth time of her army flailing in agony, the homegrown tyrant moved on to her other favorite place to rule over: Smashboards. There Katt found all of her favorite chew toys: a king of phantoms, a unicorn, her brother, and some green dinosaur thing all in one place; like ducks in a pond.

"Gee, it's sure great to be alive!" Said the green plush while being half eaten.

Surely enough a knock was heard on the door; which became a bang, and after a broken door.

Snatching the green toy from her brother, she tears in half in hope that it will resurrect soon.

"*sigh* Go away Katt."

"No."

"Go."

"No!"

Bored with the current state of this discussion, she searches for her favorite knight that she left around after the last massacre.

"Should we do something about this?" Questions the king, slouching in his favorite throne with a miniture replica of Luna by his side.

"No, just let things take their course." Kon said knowing the predictable events that would unfold.

"Don't worry!" Barges in the unicorn who may or may be some guy, "I hid the knife!"

Hearing this in earshot, Katt rushes to his side and throws him at a wall, and stabs him with her claws.

"Where did you put it?!"

"I'm not telling!"

"...Nope."

Without a second thought, Kon lunges at Katt in an attempt to save Unicorn. Who is quickly grabbed by the neck and thown at the King.

Struggling to get up, King musters over the idea to help them or be reduced to dust like the rest.

"...No? Well whatever then. So if any of you won't tell me where my blade is, I at least demand one of those plush things!"

After a bit of a dead air, Dave, the little one who tried, offers himself as a sacrifice (well, more someone picked him up and forced him to, but it's all the same really).

"Meh, this'll do." Snatching the plush and leaving the now destroyed living room. "I'm coming back for you all by the way."

This is as far as I'll go at the moment (and to be honest I kinda slapped it together). If anyone else want to continue on this they're more than happy to.
:mad: why don't I get a role? :cry:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

"*sigh* Go away Katt."

"No."

"Go."

"No!"

"Where did you put it?!"

"I'm not telling!"

"...Nope."

Not bad. At least i enjoyed it

Though me being worried about katt's behavior and trying to save sg are inaccuracies, everything/one else was mostly accurate

I think I'll do part 2 myself. . . when i get home

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Not bad. At least i enjoyed it

Though me being worried about katt's behavior and trying to save sg are inaccuracies, everything/one else was mostly accurate

I think I'll do part 2 myself. . . when i get home

Thanks.
And to be honest with the latter the idea I was trying to do was "attack so she didn't hurt everyone else" but I might've worded it wrong.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

Let's spread our wings, now,
Into the sky now,
Let's reach up to the sun.
Soon we will see we're,
Living the dreams of
Our generation.

I forgot how good RHF's music actually was lyrics-wise too... Thanks anthology V for getting this stuck in my head all over again.

Top Bottom