• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

blues/aero want a ride to TSA's biweekly

Aero

Smash Journeyman
someone help us! its only like three hours away @_@

Husband

Smash Lord
Blues- I F@*king demand that we meet up one night and just play your IC vs whatever character I am in the mood to train. I NEED to get better vs IC.

I have a Marth, Peach, Sheik, Roy and half of a falco and can bull**** a Dorf. Plz let me train with you!!!!

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
why don't u just PM him??
postCount++ of course.

I need training as well - my marth, falco, fox, sheik, and falcon have a lot of work to do. I might also pick up Peach eventually also, but... yeah, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.

Husband, pick me up and take me to train with them... please? I'll money match you in a marth ditto or something for gas money and time.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Blues- I F@*king demand that we meet up one night and just play your IC vs whatever character I am in the mood to train. I NEED to get better vs IC.

I have a Marth, Peach, Sheik, Roy and half of a falco and can bull**** a Dorf. Plz let me train with you!!!!

I'll gladly take you up on that haha. >_>

I suck though.

Yeah low tier only and crews, so maybe you guys should wait?

Aero

Smash Journeyman
:(

i just want to go to a tournament, not a small fest or something like that @_@

oh well

Top Bottom