• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blogger? I hardly knew her.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Link to original post: [drupal=4961]Blogger? I hardly knew her.[/drupal]

I've got another blog at http://deadmangetslegit.blogspot.com/ that I've been using to track my progress on my goals for this year. Since one of them is to graduate from the scrub zone, thought I'd go ahead and advertise the fact.

Meanwhile I'll update here with the raw data I use to write up the updates to my Earn the Place goal, i.e. the records I keep of matches, training, and so forth. Just a way to let people know where I'm at and what I'm doing.

I'm always looking for suggestions on how to improve. Send me links, send me tips, send me challenges - whatever could help me out. I'm still having trouble getting my router to cooperate with wifi, but if I can get it situated I'd love doing some wifi bouts.

Anyway, this week's data:

01/16/12: Played one round of Melee as Marth. Last place. Played six rounds of Brawl: 1v1 Hater (vs. Mario), 1v1 Hater (vs. Lucas), 1v1 King (vs. Link), FFAvKing/Tempy(vs Link/Ike), 1v1 Tempy (vs. ZSS), 1v1 Tempy (vs. Ike). Won all 1v1 vs Hater and won 1v1 vs Tempy as ZSS. Last place in FFA; was on last stock when others were still at 3, managed to turn it around and get both others to 1 stock before succumbing; got 3 kills (winner 3, 2nd 2). Lost 1v1 King and 1v1 Tempy as Ike. Former was close, latter was a 2-stock and generally a massacre.

01/17/12: Played one round of Melee as Marth. Won, but the best players killed each other and tended to SD, so it wasn't a real test of my skill. Also played several rounds of Brawl; there was one easily dominated FFA 3 vs. Tempy/wife (Ike, Zelda), one close-fought 2nd vs. Tempy/wife/novice (Ike, Zelda, Peach, match came down to Tempy and I at one stock apiece, high %, Tempy got in a good hit and that was game), 1v1 Tempy as Yoshi (2-stock) and 1v1 Tempy as Luigi (close win). Read and researched Marth and Pikachu in both Brawl and Melee.

01/18/12: Played one round of Brawl as Marth vs Tempy as Sonic. Won, but both sides erred heavily; win was technical and by Tempy's SD. Played a few rounds of Melee as Marth as well; generally came in third and averaged two kills, but did not put up much of a performance. Will need to practice with Marth in either game if I intend to pick him up as a secondary

Top Bottom