• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blog 2- Wow, this real life things takes up SOOOOOO much time

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Link to original post: [drupal=984]Blog 2- Wow, this real life things takes up SOOOOOO much time[/drupal]

So, to anyone that might be missing me from Smashboards a bit, my apologies. This week is midterms, and I've been studying, and I've been rehearsing for the musical at my school (yes, Pierce likes to sing, dance, and act, and he does a pretty good job of it.)

This goes out doubly so to the Smash Lab, because I really do want to give a hand, but haven't had any days where I could sit down for hours and pump out numbers.

Fortunately, since I'm saving up for Clash of the Titans 4, I'm not going to be attending weekly tournaments. Hopefully I'll get lots pumped out next weekend. This weekend I'm going to Doom's Smashfest Saturnday, and then on Sunday I'll be going to celebrate my grandmother's birthday.

Feel free to contact me regardless of my absense. Take care. Smash hard.

Top Bottom