• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blinging Habitat (A Donkey Kong Combo Video)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Pant Pant....wheeze wheeze........ok it's done....and I finally able to get it released:

Blinging Habitat (A Donkey Kong Combo Video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWOj-oV-XKo

I'm so happy to get this realeased before brawl, even if people will probably not be able to see it till after brawl is released. I'm still happy to reach my deadline :laugh:

Hope you guys enjoy.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I realize this vid is old now, but i wanted to point out a few things for you that you or another dk user might be able to use.

6:06- You can tech that with the wall jump and just d air immediately instead of jumping first. If you do so, you'll have your second jump still and you'll be able to survive it while ganon goes plummeting to his death.

1:04- I wouldn't recommend this too often because if the marth decides to up b while you're dropping down, you'll get stage spiked, and even if you tech, it puts you in a bad spot. Against some characters its fine, marth just isn't one of them.

1:41- At this point, you probably knew you wouldn't be able to land the giant punch and you'd die obviously if you jumped that far out, so in this case, i'd recommend using a n air to follow him out. Do a n air and then try to see if you can jump towards him again afterwards and get an up b off. If you hit him with those two, he'll die for sure.

2:03- Add an up b after that b air and you're set. =)

3:19-3:39- That marth really sux. lol

Other than that, it was an overall nice video. You do a lot of the same things that i would. Our styles are slightly different, but whatever gets the job done

Top Bottom