• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blaz1ENT Burns through the Competition!

Blaz1ENT

Smash Rookie
NNID
AznInferno
3DS FC
1220-7289-2426
Hello, all! My Smash tag is Blaz1ENT and it's nice to rejoin Smashboards under a less embarrassing name. Having just recently being thrusted into the competitive scene, I would like to keep track of my climb up the leader boards for Project M and hopefully in the future Smash 4. My current mains are Kirby and Pikachu on the 64, Falco on Melee, Pikachu in Brawl, and Lucario and Zero Suit Samus in Project M. For Smash 4, I am planning to main Megaman and Palutena and hopefully get good with Rosalina and Luma and Little Mac. I am also starting up a gaming related blog on tumblr with the same username as my Smash tag, so if you want, search and follow me :p . Thanks y'all and hope I can meet everyone at a tournament at some point.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to Smashboards! Hope to see you around on the site. Enjoy.

Top Bottom