• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Wii with a Micro SD.

xSkullKids

Smash Rookie
I could not get Project M to work. I have a Black, Hackless wii and i was wondering if it works on the Black wii. I am also using a 2gb Micro sd. Im thinking the Micro sd might be the problem. One more thing, i dont know if you need internet to boot it up or not.

Please Help.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
Did you delete your custom stages? What happened when you tried to load Project M?

xSkullKids

Smash Rookie
All the custom stages are gone and when i tried to load with Project M, it just stayed on the custom stage screen.

xSkullKids

Smash Rookie
When I enter into the custom stage area, it just stays normal. No freeze or loading just normal. It does this every time.

xSkullKids

Smash Rookie
I made sure the micro sd adapter is in the correct position and still nothing. When I try to view the sd on the wii menu, it says "the device inserted in the sd card slot cannot be used." The custom stage screen is that of a normal ssbb game without mods or project m. No stages load and they are all blank because their are no stages.

Attachments

xSkullKids

Smash Rookie
UPDATE:

I changed adapters for the Micro SD and it now works! Thanks everyone that helped!

Top Bottom