• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black screen when loading Gecko OS

Oliver SIlfveroxel

Smash Rookie
Hey, so first I tried the hackless method, I extracted all the files from the folder I downloaded from projectmgame.com, I deleted all the custom stages on my wii and the SD card, but when I opened the stage builder nothing happened, I decided to try the hacked method instead so I got homebrew channel and everything installed and did the same thing but downloaded the hacked version instead. When i opened gecko OS it just said "No SD codes found" and then opened normal brawl, I did some search and someone said that i should rename my RSBE01.gct to RSBP01.gct so I tried that and it worked but then the screen just went black. Anyone have a solution?

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Rename the gct back to RSBE01, then check your hook type when booting Gecko and make sure it's on and set to VBI.

Top Bottom