• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Desert Online (Looking for Beta players)

Are you interested in playing a BD open beta together?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sedda

Smash Champion
In case you didn't know about it (many don't), Black Desert Online is a new SANDBOX MMORPG being developed at young Korean company PearlAbyss.

Here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNFSw107MQs

As far as I understand, the guys at PearlAbyss were the ones behind Continent of the Ninth Seal, the Action MMO released a while back. The whole premise of Black Desert is that it will have a combat system heavily influenced by C9, but in an open/seemless world setting.

There are two purposes for this thread:

1. Obviously to discuss the game and all that jazz. Combat, world, economy, housing, and other features that will likely pop up in the following months.

2. To find any Korean citizens that play MMORPG's. The game is going into a closed beta soon (July-August) in Korea, and the game is to be released later this year/early next year.

Unfortunately, PearlAbyss hasn't found an NA publisher to bring their game overseas, and given their past experience with C9, their timeline for an NA release is sometime in 2015. I'm trying to spread the word about the game to hopefully bring it here faster.

However, since there hasn't been any news about any NA publishers as of now, I'm looking for any Koreans to help me (And anyone else who might be interested in playing) play the game if there's ever an open beta, and of course, the actual game when it comes out in Korea. I don't read Korean or anything of the sort, and I would have no clue of how to start or get the beta/game if it ever happens. It would be cool to play it together with a group of people, so that's what this is all about.

Anyways, for anyone who didn't know about the game, you're welcome. I know, it looks awesome.

Top Bottom