• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bizarre diddy kong glitch

DeathTheKid

Smash Rookie
I was knocked off the stage and tried to throw a bannana when I was out by accident and VERY fastly hit upB RIGHT into the corner of the stage I guess the game interpreted this as me grabbing the ledge which gave me around 30 seconds of standing invincibility frames until I moved/smashed etc etc etc i've pulled it off 3 times in about an hour of trying so unless it's mastered it is extremly impractical.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
if it does lets hope people dont complain and hate diddy as much aas they do with metaknight it gets really annoying

DeathTheKid

Smash Rookie
How can I get a video on here or could anyone help me its extremly hard to pull off...I'm a noob and found it by luck/inexperience =\

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Wow people post the most insightful things in these topics.

[post a vid, diddy is now broken....]

I dont think this thing is gonna be useful since you are only invincible (as you said) when you dont move and therefor can only do smashes and tilts to KO your opponent. This would only be useful if the opponent has never even heard of this. To get a video you can just try to send a replay to someone. Give them your brawl code and wii code and send them it after you add theirs. Have a 3 minute brawl and do the glitch and then save the replay after the 3 minute brawl ends with the Z button.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Wow people post the most insightful things in these topics.

[post a vid, diddy is now broken....]

I dont think this thing is gonna be useful since you are only invincible (as you said) when you dont move and therefor can only do smashes and tilts to KO your opponent. This would only be useful if the opponent has never even heard of this. To get a video you can just try to send a replay to someone. Give them your brawl code and wii code and send them it after you add theirs. Have a 3 minute brawl and do the glitch and then save the replay after the 3 minute brawl ends with the Z button.

Banned stalling glitch =p

DeathTheKid

Smash Rookie
That far to prove something O _ o i'll try when I have some spare time but *Dreads hours of attempting*

Top Bottom