• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Birmingham, AL THREAD! Looking for Players.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Didn't know if I should post this here, or in the Meet and Greet thread. I figured the regional was the best option as I'm looking for local people to play. My friend and I have started playing Melee not too long ago, and we are wanting to enter the tourny scene. With that being said, the computer will only train you so far. We are wanting humans to play against to train and further progress out skill.

We live in the Birmingham, AL area. (Shelby county). If you live in that area or near, (Hoover, Vestavia, Montevallo, Helena, Alabaster, Pelham, Cahaba Heights, Homewood). Email me and let me know.

Matt_Keenum@hotmail.com
Or post a way for me to contact you in this thread. I'm also looking at doing a mini-tourny(20-30ppl) sometime in the near future.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Psst. Most of our organizing and stuff happens in this thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=81996

Birmingham is mostly only decent at Melee, but stick around long enough, and you might get to venture up to Huntsville and play some good peoples, or they might come down here.

Good luck getting that kind of tournament attendance in Alabama.

We're totally supposed to be playing in Vestavia tonight, I think.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Can you give me any details about tonight? time and place? I'll see if I can make it.

Edit - Nevermind, found the info.

Top Bottom