• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Biggest Challange for MK...

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
This thread has been created before but no one really says much in reguards to how/why said toon does well against MetaKnight...

I've heard Snake/Wolf/G&W.

Anyone else?

napZzz

Smash Hero
snake is a counter because he knows how to handle spam. G&W is sooo good. The key stops your spammy cheap tornado and his smashes kill mk at low %/s ^_^. Wolf can also stop mk spam with his laser. Hahha anyone strong that can get past mk's spam is a counter

KingAce

Smash Ace
Snake, g&w, falco all give me a lot of trouble. especially snake, I think the only way to beat snake is to outcamp him? for example, pikachu camp with lightning projectiles. also i noticed that pikachus down b is a excellent edgeguard against snake... so you may want to rethink using a metaknight against snake. one reason is because snake jus controls the ground with his c4s, grenades and if he ftilts/utilts you at 70%+ you may be knocked out.... besides metaknight can go from 0% all the way to 70%ish in a matter of seconds if your not careful about where you step against snake.

ckm

Smash Journeyman
call me crazy, but a good kirby gives me hell. ppl like to counter-pick kirby, too because they think that stealing my tornado ability will help them win... in reality though, its not their tornado that makes it a tough fight for me... its his **** upb, downb and fsmash that really piss me off. anyone else agree?

Top Bottom