• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big Trouble in Little Japan

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
JACK BURTON FOR BRAWL

Who is this devilishly sexy mofo? Why, he's Jack Burton. He's all American. He fights filthy non-American types. He does so with his trusty knife and single-shot Uzi. He does so with self-assuredness.

He does so with... cool.

But there's more to being amazing than just being rugged and looking cool.

Burton is an expert in technique-less fighting and violently murdering people, and this would go quite well among our cast of brawlers.

He's such a bad boy he doesn't even need a full move set. Just have a punch button and a button that unsheaths his knife, the rest can be taunts. The jump button can have him leap in a random direction each time for great unpredictability.

And did I mention how rugged he is? That's an in-ticket for sure.

I think I've said more than enough.

And remember... "Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if we're not back by dawn... call the president."

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's no way this is ever going to happen.

Jack Burton would never disgrace himself by appearing in a game as ****ty as Brawl.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
ewww... kurt russel... (or is it patrick swayzey?) i can never tell those two apart...

either way: gross

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
How can a guy with 2800 post, writer and a Broomer user (don't they accept people that doesn't make SPAM posts?) can make this topic

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wah wah wah Mestro. You're just mad that he thought of it first. Jack Burton is awesome. He'd win only with his bootknife. Less than a bootknife.

Special? Six Demon Bag.

Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Holy ****, I forgot all about that movie!

If he was in it, I'm pretty sure I'd crap a brick and pass out.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
I have plenty of taste. I'm just not big on action movies or their stars. I prefer comedies and fantasy movies.

My taste differs from yours. What I would consider great, could be trash to you, and vice versa. You can't pass your mincemeat as my Filet Mignon.

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
How can a guy with 2800 post, writer and a Broomer user (don't they accept people that doesn't make SPAM posts?) can make this topic
He's using irony to show how absurd the ideas are of some people on this board without going off-topic.

I would definitely play as Jack Burton. He's a beast.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Best topic that I've seen in a while.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Don't forget, he's a moderator too. Do you know what happens when you disrespect Forum Leaders?

I heartily approve of this addition. In fact, I think he should replace all of the other characters. It just wouldn't be balanced otherwise! :urg:

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
Don't forget, he's a moderator too. Do you know what happens when you disrespect Forum Leaders?
hopes you're talking as a joke... otherwise, that sounds like a menace to me.

...He could be a moderator, but you must think that moderators exists because of us.
I see that there are a lot of Moderators, but those unexpected threads were here for a long time.

Going back with the thread, there's no common sense here, I think this is a serious ssb
board, If it were another one who posts this thread, I'm sure it'll be closed.

And IMO, Mc_Fox and Mic_128 are the best here.

KaoS

BRoomer
BRoomer
DUDE!!! He could so pwn.He through his demon bag at Chuck Norris and lyke,kill him.

Moveset:

A-Jack Burton Punch.

Damage: Instant 999%

Knock back: 50,000,000 m/ps

Speed:1 frame

Lag:1 frame

Range: HitBox=Stage

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
It was only a matter of time. Don't be a jerk and bring up Chuck Norris, it's just a stupid internet joke, and a very old one at that. This is a serious discussion.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Why not both? Sure, nobody could keep up with the game if both played at once, but imagine the mono-a-mono fights...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Eternal, watch it. I will be warning anyone who posts about Charles.

He's using irony to show how absurd the ideas are of some people on this board without going off-topic.
Ssshhh, these guys actually think they're serious. Which they are. Because it's an amazing idea. Seriously, he'd be super smash awesome.:)

Top Bottom