• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big tournament at my school (32 people)

($WaG)B1GT

Smash Rookie
pretty cool tournament happening at my school today 32 people involved its a 1v1 tournament every match is on final destination and all characters are available im better then most of these school kids cause i skip quite a bit to play brawl and stuff so yea hopefully i will win since there is like so many kirby players im going to use mr game and watch instead i think more schools should do this for both brawl and mario kart wii as well also about to play my first game against a mario guy lol ill win easy

($WaG)B1GT

Smash Rookie
this tournament is totally mine for the taking the first guy was a n00b like a n0000000b man owned him 4-0 (4 stock tournament) i took him down before he could even do damage to me really

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Aaaannnd..? Why are you making a post about it? :facepalm:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Perhaps when this tournament ends you should skip school less often to help you improve on your grammar and punctuation. No offense.

Also, people don't really come to the smashboards to read about people who avoid doing their school work to be someone who can brag about how good they are at Brawl.

Lastly, if you are going to give an update about how your matches in the tournament go, edit the thread itself instead of multiposting.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Perhaps when this tournament ends you should skip school less often to help you improve on your grammer and punctuation. No offense.

Also, people don't really come to the smashboards to read about people who avoid doing their school work to be someone who can brag about how good they are at Brawl.

Lastly, if you are going to give an update about how your matches in the tournament go, edit the thread itself instead of multiposting.
He doesn't need all that stuff, he has swag :laugh:.

nat pagle

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0834-1759-2409
I'll admit, I was at first legitimately interested in what you had to say about your 32 entrant tournament, but then it devolved into deriding your classmates who aren't as skilled as you, ignoring punctuation, and noting your tendency to skip school to play Brawl. There was even a sliver of hope we could discuss more Smash Bros involvement in schools or even just gaming in general coming off your post, but it didn't quite amount to anything more than a quick thought.

Oh, and turn down your swag, making too many girls sweat with your Smash Bros skillz.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I read the title and thought the school was actually gonna allow it, which would've been amazing. Now I am just disappointed that you are skipping class and beating your friends that aren't as skilled on purpose, especially since it is a tournament. I remember when I forgot to turn off my swag before I slept, and woke up in a McDonalds uniform.:laugh:

Top Bottom