• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BHLMRO's uber awsome super duper userbar shop

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Introduction.

With my lack of sig making skills i make up for it in userbars. I have been making userbars for around 2-3 months and i got alot of request's for ssb64 userbars in the ssb64 section. Also userbars are perfect for sig's that have replies from other people in them. Since it was a pretty big hit in the ssb64 section i thought i would bring it here to.

What is a userbar?
As mentioned above i said userbars are perfect for people who have replies in there sig. So you should know there there small. Well...They ARE small. They are 300x by 19x pixles and they usally have a fade of 2 colors, visitor font, stripes, and a glossy touch to the top. Here is an example of one i did for a test (I made this before the server switch so thats why metaknight is still the logo)

Requests.
Well it wouldnt be called a shop if i didnt allow requests. So go ahead and request away but it will have to be a good description so here are the following things you MUST provide
  • 2 colors for the background or a background image
  • An image that is rendered or can be easy to render (The image needs to be kinda small since userbars are small)
  • No gloss or gloss
  • No stripes or stripes
  • What you want written on it

Also you can give me some extra effects you would like to add.

Expect around 15 minutes to 2 hours for you to recieve your userbar. If i am closed then expect the time till i log on + 15 minutes to 2 hours. Signs show if we are open or not.

What i'v done (To give you idea's)
---
-tappy

-Ikural

Zantetsu

Smash Master

There ya go tappy. I added a little 3d effect cuss without gloss it looked so bold and horrid. If you want me to take it off i got a backup photoshop file so just tell me and i can re do it. Hope you like it

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Im sorry but the image you provided isnt working (That sounded professional for some reason :S)

Could u send another link?

Im working on everything else right now

tappy

Smash Ace

There ya go tappy. I added a little 3d effect cuss without gloss it looked so bold and horrid. If you want me to take it off i got a backup photoshop file so just tell me and i can re do it. Hope you like it
thanks BHLMRO! the 3d effect looks great:)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ikura i got yours done. I like it imo. I added a shadow to the text and it matches hartless well. If you dont like the shadow just tell me and i can take it off. I got a photoshop backup ;P

Well here it is

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Yes i do. Mind if i do it tommarow? I'v got other things on the comp i have to be doing like ssb64 online tournies, site editing and stuff like that. I promise to fix it asap

Same with urs wuss. I'l do both at the same time

Chanto327

Smash Cadet
Blue and White
Image: http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/Chanto327/marth.jpg
Gloss: Yes
Stripes: Yes
Text: Marth User

Colors: Brown and Black
Images: (If possible, put Crazy Hand on the left, Master Hand on the right, Giga Koops in the middle, otherwise, just Crazy Hand)
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/Chanto327/crazyhand.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/Chanto327/Masterhand.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/Chanto327/Gigabowser.jpg
Gloss: Yes
Stripes: Yes
Text: Trophy Master

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom