• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beyond the Dark Sun

Bekins

Smash Rookie
Yeah, this is a team for Shoddy Battle.

Bronzorg (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Hypnosis
One of the best DP wall. It have a nice resistance to both physical and special attacks.
Stealth Rock + Hypnosis is also great. Sassy and 0 dvs in speed for Gyro Ball; Earthquake takes care of Magnezone and Metagross.

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 200 HP / 226 Def / 84 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Growl
- Slack Off
Lol yeah. In my opinion Slowbro is the best DP bulky water. Calm Mind and Growl (:D) takes care of no-Crunch Curselax. This Slowbro laso stops Azelf without Grass Knot, helps against Rhyperior and it is a special sweeper.

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 212 HP / 16 Atk / 180 Def / 100 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Return
- Taunt
My Gyarados set, with Jumpman16's evs. Waterfall + Return hits everything in the game but Empoleon and Shedinja.

Electivire @ Windsome Glasses
Trait: Motor Drive
EVs: 76 Atk / 176 Spd / 252 SAtk
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Thunder
- Ice Punch
- Cross Chop
- Hidden Power [Grass]
Italian Electivire set. Thunder + Windsome Glasses hurts hardly Cresselia, Ice Punch ohkos Garchomp, Cross Chop is there for Blissey, Snorlax and for some electric pokemons, Hp Grass hurts very bad Swampert and Rhyperior.

Cresselia @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Def / 136 SAtk / 110 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Charge Beam
- Ice Beam
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
Utility. Sleep Talk to absorb status, Ice Beam to counter Garchomp and Charge Beam, with 136 evs in satk, 2hkos Gyarados (if the second time I use CB, Cresselia's satk is boosted).

Heatran @ Choice Skarf
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Spd / 252 Atk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Magma Storm
- Land Power
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Luster Cannon
Magma Storm to trap Misdreavus trapper, Land Power for other Heatran, Hp Grass for Swampert and Luster Cannon for alternative stab.

Sorry for my bad english

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord

One of the best DP wall. It have a nice resistance to both physical and special attacks.
Stealth Rock + Hypnosis is also great. Sassy and 0 dvs in speed for Gyro Ball; Earthquake takes care of Magnezone and Metagross.

Good.

Lol yeah. In my opinion Slowbro is the best DP bulky water. Calm Mind and Growl (:D) takes care of no-Crunch Curselax. This Slowbro laso stops Azelf without Grass Knot, helps against Rhyperior and it is a special sweeper.

Growl? I dunno...

My Gyarados set, with Jumpman16's evs. Waterfall + Return hits everything in the game but Empoleon and Shedinja.

Return is good, I guess.

Italian Electivire set. Thunder + Windsome Glasses hurts hardly Cresselia, Ice Punch ohkos Garchomp, Cross Chop is there for Blissey, Snorlax and for some electric pokemons, Hp Grass hurts very bad Swampert and Rhyperior.

Thunder? OK.

Utility. Sleep Talk to absorb status, Ice Beam to counter Garchomp and Charge Beam, with 136 evs in satk, 2hkos Gyarados (if the second time I use CB, Cresselia's satk is boosted).

You should probably put some EVs from Sp.Atk into HP, since Charge Beam is going to raise your SpAtk anyways.

Magma Storm to trap Misdreavus trapper, Land Power for other Heatran, Hp Grass for Swampert and Luster Cannon for alternative stab.

Magma Storm to trap Mismagius trappers.

Sorry for my bad english
Typewise, not too many weaknesses and plenty of resistances.

8.5/10 Better than recent teams I've seen.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Bekins

Smash Rookie
Oh, my bad, Cresselia's evs are:

252 HP / 56 Def / 136 SAtk / 64 SDef Bold

Anyway, that spatk is needed to beat Gyarados.

ss118

Smash Master

Fine

I love originality, but watch out for Water Absorbers

OH NOEZ, THE DREADED SHEDINJA

Thunder? ok, but dont cry to us when thunderbolt would have worked and you missed anyway. HP Grass is evil: People are gonna cry seeing their "Electivire Counter" dismantled

Meh

Magma Storm is unique =)

Sorry for my bad english
overall good team, i like the slowbro set, also watch out for Thunder Punching Metagross's

Top Bottom