• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best ZSS Matchup

Octagon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Firefly62813
3DS FC
4768-7531-8428
My friend always plays as ZSS and I have no problem beating him with my main Duck Hunt, but I was jw which character has the best matchup against her

AUS

Smash Cadet
If you ask me I would honestly say Sheik, Sheik in smash 4 is incredibly fast and can easily escape any Neutral B. Its also very easy to punish ZSS after she misses her grab or charges her B in a bad spot with Sheik due to her grab being fast and big and dash attacking being damn fast. Honestly though this is just from facing Sheik as ZSS, I might be wrong.

Muffin!

Smash Apprentice
If you ask me I would honestly say Sheik, Sheik in smash 4 is incredibly fast and can easily escape any Neutral B. Its also very easy to punish ZSS after she misses her grab or charges her B in a bad spot with Sheik due to her grab being fast and big and dash attacking being damn fast. Honestly though this is just from facing Sheik as ZSS, I might be wrong.
Really? I feel like sheik is one of her better matchups since ZSS does most things sheik does better.

I've had a hard time with the Mario/Luigi matchup. Their sex kicks can destroy your air game. Yoshi and peach can also be problematic as they seem to have priority in all the areas to counter ZSS. Basically **** the mario cast.

David Viran

Smash Lord
Really? I feel like sheik is one of her better matchups since ZSS does most things sheik does better.

I've had a hard time with the Mario/Luigi matchup. Their sex kicks can destroy your air game. Yoshi and peach can also be problematic as they seem to have priority in all the areas to counter ZSS. Basically **** the mario cast.
They Don't destroy our air game because we out range them. There sex kick doesn't have the range of our nair or Bair. Uair needs to be spaced when chaining it and they can't sex kick there way out of it.

I would say the Diddy MU might be the worst. I'm starting to look more into the pika MU I don't think it's as bad as some people make it out to be but it might still be disadvantage.

Last edited:

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Pikachu MU Isn't that bad but it adds a bunch of **** you have to have the presence of mind for normally its just stuff lke
"omg he has projectiles or hes got alot of multi hit moves"\

Pikachu has tons of multi hits
Speed
Projectiles
Combo breaker down b -_-#
"HEY LOOK AT ME DODGE MOVES BECAUSE MY HURT BOX IS IN ANOTHER DIMENSION"
and the rage for Pikachu clearly over took me that small furry rat.

Top Bottom