• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Wifi Brawl Tourny Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

amer56879

Smash Rookie
I am holding my second ever Brawl wi-fi tournament. It will be a 4 life stock match which will last 5 minutes each. if no one loses by the end it will be a referee decision. Every fight will be on final destination with no items except for smash ball. If you would like to join e-mail me your brawl wi-fi number. My email is crantok1@hotmail.com. My wi-fi number is 4339-2284-5974. The tournament will be held on Friday March 13 and will continue on saturday and sunday

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Just a note: 5 minutes for a 4 stock match in Brawl is not enough time. You need to put it on like 9 or 10 minutes, otherwise, every match will end by the referee decision like you stated, but I'm not sure how you would referee a wifi match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom