• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best way to taunt

ZelDan

Smash Master
I love doing the down taunt as well. :)

I also sometimes just like to use Megaman's up tilt when the screen slows down as my way of saying "F*** YEAH"

Empulsion

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1693-3325-3015
Depends how I feel to be honest. If I'm just playing for fun I like doing his side taunt. Competitively I don't do anything because I feel like it's disrespecting. And if I'm hyper I just fall off the stage and die if I double stocked. Or disappear off the stage if single stock. That's it lol

FatSlapper

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna have to agree with the majority of the peoples here that his down taunt is my favorite. And projectile stacking MB and LS makes it soo much more BA. The rumba is another awesOme taunt.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Side Taunt for me, I dunno why I just like it. His other two taunts are kinda lame in my opinion, don't really feel like "an actual taunt.

You know what would've been a cool taunt to have though? From Marvel vs Capcom:

Doctor_Panduck

Smash Rookie
NNID
quickpoison
One of my favorites is doing down taunt, but timing it to where you are in one of the frames where you appear invisible. Also every once in a while if I kill someone off of the bottom, I go over to the ledge and crouch. It looks like I am looking off the edge into the void where my opponent died.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Usually I do bursts of short hops back and forward while facing one direction

If not, throw Metal Blade down, pick it up and become Lega Man

D

Deleted member

Down taunt at the end of the match. It makes it look like you're warping out of the stage if you time it right.

Top Bottom