• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best way to pressure with wolf?

ep1c_marf

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, so i just decide to pick up wolf because his combos are too good. Im just having a little trouble trying to find the best ways to apply pressure as wolf. I used to play alot of falco and would rush my opponent down w lazer nairs, dairs and shine. So im try to play the same style as wolf. So uhh yeah any advice?

c0w

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, so i just decide to pick up wolf because his combos are too good. Im just having a little trouble trying to find the best ways to apply pressure as wolf. I used to play alot of falco and would rush my opponent down w lazer nairs, dairs and shine. So im try to play the same style as wolf. So uhh yeah any advice?
I'm new to smashboards. This is actually my first post. I thought I'd give a crack at some advice then see what everyone else says.

I'd suggest approaching often with both nair/shine and wave landing out of laser. The laser is great if you can get the wave land down out of it. Since you're opting for the aggressive approach, you can slide toward your enemy out of laser then into whatever you want.

Top Bottom