• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best way to practice

Its-a-Mina

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
8167 5153 7033
I really need help with playing the game, I feel as if I lost everything I've learned ever since smash 3DS/WII U I'm aware these are two different games and the mechanics are very different speed and some techniques I'm not saying I completely suck at this game but lately I've been going on these big lose streaks where I would maybe win every few games maybe but then I'd lose in more matches rather than win, even with the characters I've spent hours practicing with I feel as if all knowledge of the character is gone and struggle playing them. Watching smash videos hasn't even helped me at this point I don't want to give up on playing this game because I really do enjoy it but I am also tired of losing especially with the characters I main.

I understand I could be simply "Burnt out" since I have been playing almost non-stop and I did put the game down for a few days then pick it back up, but I feel like I've made no progress with anything I want to get better.

How would I go about doing so?

Top Bottom