• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Voice (Mario edition)

Which game had better voice clips?

• 64/Melee

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Brawl

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
I'm going to be doing this for the Smash veterans. This should be fun. Which game had the better voice acting and why?
I like Melee Mario because of his enthusiasm while he is JV 4 stocking you.

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
Hey there! I'm going to my first tournament pretty soon and would like my Mario critiqued, I don't want to end up getting destroyed in PM after all. I only have the means to record myself playing against CPU at the moment, since I don't have any recording hardware for my Wii, I run it on Dolphin. Thanks :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NeVxbCpncE&feature=youtu.be

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Hey there! I'm going to my first tournament pretty soon and would like my Mario critiqued, I don't want to end up getting destroyed in PM after all. I only have the means to record myself playing against CPU at the moment, since I don't have any recording hardware for my Wii, I run it on Dolphin. Thanks :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NeVxbCpncE&feature=youtu.be
you should make your own thread because nobody is going to see it here considering this is A. dead and B. not about critiquing

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
you should make your own thread because nobody is going to see it here considering this is A. dead and B. not about critiquing
Not dead. People still voting. There just no replies. Plus the Mario boards are inactive sometimes. He should bring this to the video to the Mario peer review thread

Top Bottom