• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Voice (Fox Edition)

Which game did Fox have the best voice clips

• Total voters

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
I'm going to be doing this for the Smash veterans. This should be fun. Which game had the better voice acting and why?
I like Melee Fox's voice clips because of how serious he was in that game.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Brawl, solely for "Here i come"

i have the mental age of a 12 year old, playing PM and hearing that after like 4 years oh lawdy.

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
Usually it's pretty bad, and this one I'm okay with. I just didn't like his voice as much in melee. Maybe I did, I can't decide, I just wish they had more dialogue with it like how they had 4 or 5 different lines in those brawl easter eggs, and in melee there was only one or two

Foxy K

Smash Journeyman
NNID
foxy_k
Usually it's pretty bad, and this one I'm okay with. I just didn't like his voice as much in melee. Maybe I did, I can't decide, I just wish they had more dialogue with it like how they had 4 or 5 different lines in those brawl easter eggs, and in melee there was only one or two
The sound of his voice is better in Melee though. He sounds Australian and manly. He sounds awful in Brawl, and Falco sounds even worse.

Top Bottom