• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Voice (Bowser Edition)

Which game had better sound clips?

• Melee

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Brawl

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
I'm going to be doing this for the Smash veterans. This should be fun. Which game had the better voice acting and why?
I actually like Bowser in Brawl. He roars like how I think a turtle dragon thingy would sound.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
I always liked how Brawl took a more realistic approach to everything. Bowser was just a silly cartoon enemy in the normal Mario games but in Brawl/Project M he's a terrifying, actual firebreathing dragon/turtle monster.

Abeebo

Smash Journeyman
The thing i have with melee SFX is that they sound somewhat tinny, or thin in comparison. Brawl SFX sounds are bigger and fuller sounding to me. Just as well, since Bowser's presence in M is even physically more menacing.

Mr. Bones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bones-kun
3DS FC
3797-8360-5628
I want Bowser's Inside Story sound clips. :I Like the ones that some other guy made custom...but in regular PM> :D yeah...I totally rocked the English on that sentence. *high five*

norris3942

Smash Rookie
I want Bowser's Inside Story sound clips. :I Like the ones that some other guy made custom...but in regular PM> :D yeah...I totally rocked the English on that sentence. *high five*
That's really funny you say that right now, I replayed Bowser's Inside Story Thursday and I've been making a .sawnd file for Bowser that gives him the voice clips

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I liked the Melee ones because Bowser's roar taunt made him sound more Godzilla-esque compared to Brawl Bowser's roar.

Mr. Bones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bones-kun
3DS FC
3797-8360-5628
But he's not Godzilla. And Brawl Bowser sounds like a Robot cat and/or dog. No reference intended.

Top Bottom