• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Villager main to watch?

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
hey guys. i know there is a thread for villager videos.

however im wondering: who is currently the best villager in the world?

more importantly, who is the best villager that has a youtube channel/twitch channel i can subscribe to? looking to learn fom the best.

thanks

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
@zeezee (written as Zee on yt) @ CodyOdyO CodyOdyO (he goes by Skillager I think) Salem too @MJG got second with a Villager secondary

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
oh crab I totally forgot about @ Player-1 Player-1 ! Sorry man...
He's a pretty solid Villager too
I'm definitely not as good as guys like MJG, but there's a few videos that I have out there. You can find most of them at youtube.com/camtendo

I also had my first showing on CT during Great Revival
https://youtube.com/watch?v=vkjKRX8rjiM
no need to be so humble! your villager is still top notch

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
All Villager mains are pretty interesting to watch, because stuff like these happen when you use the Villager.

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the replies everyone, these are all great! that skillager vid was amazing

Kohak

Smash Apprentice
There's a guy named Zinoto who plays Villager, look him up on YT. Crazy good player

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Yeah, Skillager is definitely top-notch =P

I'd also recommend Salem and Zee as well.

MaggieMagister

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4657-0072-4618
It's-a me, I'm da bes. No vids though silly boys ;P

I do think Ranai is really good, though. Most other villagers I get irritated watching, but not Ranai.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
A lot of villagers just seem to do unoptimized things or make strange choices at neutral, Ranai's the only one I watch whose decisions almost always make me say "Oh yeah, that was a good play."
IDK man, Zee and Cody are pretty awesome XD

But I guess to each his own~

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
Me. I haven't seen better; each to their own. Watch out for my gamer tag -
eltoNNNNNN / 4444eltoNNNNNN (from Western Australia) and also Villyness (from Victoria). Anyways...
Too bad I don't have much clips on the internet: The first clip of my second montage is quite possibly one of the best Villager clips ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rwvNl7jTM8 (it also has a few more Villager clips.)

I created a Playlist of the random games floating on youtube that I am in- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSLnbNBciiy5RP29vXNxkhHNDgfa8hyLw
The Villager vs Luigi Grand finals is alright and quite recent. The clips against my mate Will Aston who mains Pac-Man are exclusively clips where he beats me or he comes close to beating me, but are still fine/alright.

I'm a draw for number 1 best in Australia. We don't have much of our scene's tournaments flowing on the internet like how it is in other countries, but it's slowly picking up.
I've won 10 Singles tournaments (pretty much every singles tourney here in my state) all with Villager.

Only way you're gonna get good is by being curious to how fundamental your fundamentals are.

edit- I also have post where I list Villager skills/techniques - http://qldsmash.com/Forum/Thread/villager-character-discussion.124/1 (the less obvious stuff)

Last edited:
Top Bottom