• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Player By Character?

Elza~

Smash Cadet
I am interested in the means necessary to become a candidate to be listed as "Best Player By Character" for Luigi.

Does anyone know what I need for this?

Elza~

Smash Cadet
I know I am not the only one. I am waiting on a certain channel to begin uploading my matches from the tournament. That way I can showcase my 3 month skill level.

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
According to the Luigi CEO committee I was the best sooooo...... (JK)
But seriously though, if you go to big events and do well that is huge. Matches of you playing will help a lot.

Elza~

Smash Cadet
According to the Luigi CEO committee I was the best sooooo...... (JK)
But seriously though, if you go to big events and do well that is huge. Matches of you playing will help a lot.
Yeah, I have only been playing Project M for a little over 3 months. I am starting to get more of my matches on the stream :).

Broasty

Smash Journeyman
Boomer3d is the current king Weegee lol. Praise be to him.

In all seriousness though, I'm curious to see how your style of play will evolve come time CEO 2015. Perhaps your approach may provide insights in beating matchups I have great trouble with such as ZSS, Mario, Zelda, Link, Lucas, and Metaknight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom