• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Kaillera Server?

Captain_Obvious

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

I'm working on becoming active online, but I don't know the first thing about how this fancy Kaillera contraption works. Can anyone give me the name or the IP of the server most SSB players play on?

Also, any software related ways to reduce lag.

Thanks for your help.

- Captain R.D. Obvious

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
hey Captain Obvious it's been awhile.I've gotten alot better since the last time we played each other at The Dan :) .Hope to see you online.BTW those Emularena Grounds servers r the best to go to.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Emularena grounds has the most smashers, so you should go there if you want pickup matches/a chance to play the great SUPERBOOMFAN !!1!!1 (zomg *swoon*).... anyway... umm... sometimes it lags though, so if there's someone you want to play specifically you can arrange to meet at a server with less people/that's closer to where you live.

pdk

Smash Lord
dfw.daroms.com and anti3d.com are where it's at (both can be put into enter ip for your convenience even!)

Top Bottom