• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Grab Range

Shchoo

Smash Cadet
Currently in a dispute over who has the largest grab range in PM, contenders being Dedede and Marth, anyone got data to verify if either claim is true? And who is better of the two if neither are the highest?

{edit} I googled the problem but only saw outdated material, and what seemed to be broken links

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
@Magus420 had a post where he had lined up a lot of characters and compared their neutral animation with their grab start and max grab range on overlays somewhere, but it was in the middle of a zelda discussion and i didn't save the image or bookmark the post. he might still have a link for it somewhere, though.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
it should be, unless something was noted about changing those characters' grab range, which i don't remember seeing.

Top Bottom