• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Controller

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
What do you believe is the best controller excluding original controllers and where is the best place to buy them

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
The best controller is a neural interface wired right into your brain. It reads your intended input without the quarter second reaction time needed for standard, analog controllers. Really gives you an edge on the competition if you can afford it.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
What do you believe is the best controller excluding original controllers and where is the best place to buy them
The best controller for any of the Smash Bros. games is the official GameCube pad. Since Nintendo is still selling them brand new I don't know why you would want to use any other controller?

XR9WrWolf

Smash Rookie
The best controller for any of the Smash Bros. games is the official GameCube pad. Since Nintendo is still selling them brand new I don't know why you would want to use any other controller?
Nothing to add. GC Controller is the most comfortable pad for playing Smash. Just try to do basic ATs like wavedash with Wiimote for example... How disgusting

Last edited:

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
I went ahead and got myself one of those sexy white Smash edition GameCube controllers from Japan to match my Wii.

Top Bottom