• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best controller for SF inputs?

SHATT3R

Smash Rookie
NNID
LagasaurusRex_2
I've been using the Gamepad, and the control stick just feels too loose. Should I buy a GC adapter, or do I just need to practice the SF inputs more?

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
I've been using the Gamepad, and the control stick just feels too loose. Should I buy a GC adapter, or do I just need to practice the SF inputs more?
Just get a GC adapter.

I swear the GC analog stick almost mimics a D-Pad when it comes to inputs and it's notches.

HornBill

Smash Rookie
I don't know about the GC controller, never used one with ryu.

I have the pro controller and the gamepad though and I can tell you the pro controller makes a HUGE difference if you want to make sf inputs consistently.

Something about the Gamepad control stick.... it's just too big to use with ryu

WD40

Smash Apprentice
NNID
adamwd
The key benefit of the GC controller is that it has indentations at 8 positions around the control stick, so you can really feel the exact position of the stick when attempting to perform true inputs.

Top Bottom