• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best combo follow ups on Marth

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoNess

Smash Cadet
I main Ness, Lucas, Link, and Yoshi, but It seems that my whole weakness is Marth. Whats a good combo follow up on Marth? Btw can Yoshi grab release him into anything.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Marth is Yoshi's hardest match up, or one of them.

No, there's no grab release on him.

There are probably very few follow ups to anything, if any at all, due to him having a sword and Dolphin Slash. I'm not even sure if bair works on Marth due to DS.

This probably could have gone in the Q&A thread, though. =/

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
even tho i get 2 stocked by good marths, i find this fun to work on ur spacing, punishing, and camping game. it a match up u just gotta get use too, its one of those really hard match ups but its winnable

PsychoNess

Smash Cadet
Is Lylat playable for a good Yoshi? I hear Marth sucks on it. I kinda like playing on that stage when Im Yoshi though.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I personally have no trouble on Lylat. The tilting allows for some interesting Down B tricks, and the edges won't really screw you over, maybe on ECE, but I'm not too sure on that.

I'm pretty sure Lylat poses no problem for Yoshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom