• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Choice for Club Nintendo?

Best Choice?

• Paper Mario Sticker Star

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Super Mario Bros 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Onyxsbayne

Smash Cadet
After scavenging my house for enough codes, I managed to scrounge up enough coins and extra. The only thing is, I'm stuck at what to possibly chose for my reward. I think I'm going to go with either New Super Mario Bros 2 or Paper Mario Sticker Star, (before anyone says, I already own Kid Icarus Uprising), since I take my 3ds everywhere with me, but I'm not sure if either of those are the right choice. What do you all think is the best reward?

Slattman92

Smash Rookie
Super Mario 3D Land > New Super Mario Bros 2. If you already own Super Mario 3D Land though, then New Super Mario Bros 2 is probably your best bet.

Sticker Star is a huge disappointment. I would never recommend that game to anyone.

Onyxsbayne

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I would've gotten 3D land, but I played it and 100% it. Fun game, but easy.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Sticker Star was a decent game with some flaws imo. It just wasn't a Paper Mario game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom