• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best character for learning X?

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
I'd like to know characters who are adept at or actively utilize and benefit from specific techniques that all/other characters use (but may benefit less from)

Ex.
Best Pivot Grab Character
Best Pivot Smash Character
Best B-Reverse character
Etc.

Essentially, general techniques that are easier to benefit from on certain characters. I feel this could be an efficient and fun way to get used to the applications of a technique, as well as get used to a new character as opposed to just grinding at a current one so one can actually feel the effects of progress more directly with that character then try to convert the new learned habits and techniques to their main.

So please list any general techniques/mechanics that you feel a character is especially adept with. (though the examples given are my personal critical desires)

Top Bottom