• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Attack in the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

All_Characters

Smash Apprentice
Now before there are some rampant wild answers, I wanna make it clear about what this is about.

This is NOT about grabs.
This is NOT about combos (unless we're talking about a specific attack which supplements combos).
This is NOT about looking cool.

This IS about which attack compliments a character best, and is the most powerful/sets up best/makes the character decent.

I don't really know how to make polls, so I'll just open it up for responses. Perhaps someone who knows how to makes polls could tell me so I could change it into one.

The choices are:

Peach's d-smash
Marth's f-smash
Sheiks f-air
Captain Falcons f-air
Fox's Shine
Falco's Shine
Jigglypuff's Rest
Ice Climber's d-smash
Samus's Charge Shot
Ness's f-air

I'm not too confident in what the best attack is for other characters is, so please let me know so I can add it.

If you think there is a better attack that I have missed (I probably have) please let me know.

Thanks for participating (I hope)

Private Zulen

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf's upsmash does 53% damage, making it the most powerful attack in the game (Or so says Wikipedia). Of course, there is also Roy's Sleeping Sword **** that does 50%, which guard breaks, so it's pretty much a fair game in my opinion.

Oh, no, but the strongest attack is Game and Watch's bucket absorbed with 3 Ness's PK Cross, hands down. If you're on a team, throw in Friendly Fire and use this against your opposing team. Insta-kill, well topping 100% and only 1-2 frames to use on both ground and air.

blaargh198

Smash Apprentice
Charge shot is not Samus's best move. Almost definitely. I'm too tired to think of what is. maybe the missile, bombs? I dunno, wait for someone else to say.

Smash Master
The strongest attack in the game is Roy's counter. It sends any attack back at the opponent times 1.5
The best attack is the shine. It surrounds the character, comes out in one frame, and leads to sickdiculous combos.
I'd say Samaus's best attack is the missles.
Bowser's best attack is definitely his Up-B.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Search is the best attack. Shame no one uses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom