• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bermuda thread

Catdog

Smash Rookie
Hey all seen all the smashers all over the world so i thought id see if there were any in my home town so to all the smashers over in the island of bermuda give us a shout out.

AntDRoK

Smash Rookie
Hey all seen all the smashers all over the world so i thought id see if there were any in my home town so to all the smashers over in the island of bermuda give us a shout out.
There's actually a few people here that play smash here in bermy ^^, PM me I'll give you details of venues, my number ect. (wouldn't be suprised if I knew you already :p)

Catdog

Smash Rookie
wow its great to finally hear of someone that plays smash in bermy, must say i had my doubts

Catdog

Smash Rookie
thanks for the invite, ill defintly be comming to play, although wont be back in bermy until april 18th, still up in uni. So ill ahve till wait till then

AntDRoK

Smash Rookie
cool man, hit me up when you get back on the rock :cool:

one thing about these guys, they almost exclusively play FFA's. you have to REALLY talk some trash to squeeze a 1v1 out of em.

AntDRoK

Smash Rookie
Everyday man =P

We usually play mon-fri up the Bermuda College student lounge i'll PM you my contact info.

hope you're good ^^

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
What is this doing in the Canada forum, anyway? I would've thought that it was sort of a North Atlantic-ish kinda region, but hey, I'm glad you found someone from Halifax!

Top Bottom