• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Believe it or not: Characters that actually have a chance to make it in this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
I am so blind... idk if any of you guys noticed this as well, but I'm going to keep it my own little secret, and if you find it out, you do too... it'll be our little secret... hehehe. *Ahem* Now, I have reason to believe characters from these games will be appearing in SSBB:

Pikmin

Star Fox series

Animal Crossing

Melty Lancer

Mother3

Monster Hunter / Devil May Cry

Wild Arms

Golden Sun

WarioWare

GRANDIA

NiGHTS

The Everybody Votes Channel

Star Force / Magical Starsign

CHRONO TRIGGER / XENOGEARS

Kingdom Hearts series

Fire Emblem series

PROJECT SYLPHEED

As you can see, there are a lot more Japanese games, which means more fighter characters like from the Fire Emblem series. And some of these may disappoint those who have not wanted certain characters in the game... Some of these games I've never played, so I don't know who will be confirmed (obviously one of the major characters from it). Not only do they only "have a chance" like I said in the title, but I am 90% sure that at least 1 character from each of those games will appear. So what do you think this means, and what characters from these games do you think will appear.

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
How does composers that worked on those game series lead to a big enough hint that a character from each of those, playable or AT, will make it in?

I see one major flaw, I'm not sure if their gonna go through the trouble in getting permission and paying some money to a company for an AT alone, unless they have say, a playable character already in from the same company. For example, I'm not really sure if their gonna be willing to go through the trouble to get Sora in from Kingdom Hearts by going through both Disney and Square Enix. Then again, you never know, but I don't believe that simply having composers from those games really means enough to get a character from said game in.

Mar~

Smash Apprentice
Whooow Square music appear! Then probably selectionables characters of his company appear in the game ... Geno plzzzz!!! *0*

Dew!

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
Well, what else would those composers be doing, creating random music for the game? They've got Hirokazu Ando for that. I'm positive most of them are creating arrangements for stages and character themes (like the victory music) for the characters in their games.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You know, this has been talked one and a million times before, the composer list doesn't mean anything, the end.

Lock please.

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
Well, what else would those composers be doing, creating random music for the game? They've got Hirokazu Ando for that. I'm positive most of them are creating arrangements for stages and character themes (like the victory music) for the characters in their games.
Yes, creating random music. It's not like they can't compose music that isn't somehow related to their pervious work. To me, it almost sounds like you're so sure that the only music they will be doing is related to the characters in the games they worked on before. Surely if they took all the time and work to get those composers, they would do more then just remixes and few seconds of victory themes.

You wouldn't the first, you won't be the last either to use the composer list as a clue to who might get in.

WR3K

Smash Ace
no, composers have NOTHING to do with represented series...

musicians may have worked on titles, but they have NOTHING to do with the licenses that come with those titles, or their characters.... no

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
Yes, creating random music. It's not like they can't compose music that isn't somehow related to their pervious work. To me, it almost sounds like you're so sure that the only music they will be doing is related to the characters in the games they worked on before. Surely if they took all the time and work to get those composers, they would do more then just remixes and few seconds of victory themes.

You wouldn't the first, you won't be the last either to use the composer list as a clue to who might get in.
That wasn't the case for melee. Well people have good reason to believe this is a great clue as to who will be confirmed in Brawl.

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
no, composers have NOTHING to do with represented series...
Besides the fact that they made the music for the game?

musicians may have worked on titles, but they have NOTHING to do with the licenses that come with those titles, or their characters.... no
Sure they may have nothing to do with the licenses, but they do do the music for the game and characters. That means that Nintendo contacted both the company (for the license of the game, they just haven't revealed that), and the musicians to make the music for their character. Nintendo may have already gone through the licensing process and we just know which ones he's talked to for which games by (at least some of) the musicians and the games they have worked on. Maybe not every single one of them may be working on a character, but surely some are.

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
But Melee and Brawl ain't the same game and thus their not being developed the same way. By "good" reason, you mean the same way that other small clues like a stage from Super Mario Sunshine is somehow a big enough hint for characters like Bowser Jr.? Going by that list...

Monster Hunter, Devil May Cry, Xenogears, and a few others never appeared on a Nintendo system, which basically rules them out. Just because they got a composer from a company doesn't mean they got the license of the games themselves. Like I said, just because they have a composer that worked on a certain game doesn't mean that composer will do music for a character that's gonna appear in that game.

PS, I'm sure the topic will get locked, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a good debuting before that happens.

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
Could be Miis. In fact, it'd be odd if the everybody votes channel is actually a stage. It could happen.

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
Everybody Votes Channel a stage?! How would that be any different then Final Destination in most cases, random Miis popping up? If they do make a Wii based stage, I would think it would be something more unique then that.

How does that one particular composer doing music for that channel in anyway hint toward that or Mii playable characters? It's not like it would make any difference if they already had plans to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom