• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Being Metal Mario without Cheats?!?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I was playing and i played metal mario as mario and when i beat him i fell down with him and for the rest of the game i could play as metal mario, it was completely awesome..

Ok sorry, that was just a joke directed at buzz because of how frustrated he got with stupid posts.

Now my actual question is.. when playing as my Pika i can do consistently well against most pubs, i'm not at some awesome level, but when i do play the better people they beat me but usually give me good advice.

I can't remember who it was i played recently but they told me i grab to much with Pika, so i was wondering what other approaches i could use to mix up my pika game.

Thanks in advance

Zantetsu

Smash Master
The person who said you grab to much with pika just cant get out of the grabs. But there is to many pika's in the game in my opinion. My advice. Play as someone else XP

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You're talking to someone that mains bowser in Melee ;)

I will put the necessary time into get better, its just who I am

I'm willing to learn ^_^

Top Bottom