• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Being complained at...

Nikwadtkhil

Smash Cadet
So i've been using Ice Climbers for a few weeks now and have chain grabs,desync, aerial cobos down fairly well but recently I was called a spammer whenever I used desynced ice blocks into chain grabs. I sometimes mix it up with blizzard/squalls but usually the oppenent camps wayyy out of reach so ice blocks are really my only option. Any better approach strategizes to prevent overusing ice blocks?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
if they're gonna camp, spam to your heart's content until you get a grab. and then **** them. simple as that.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
They are only calling you a spammer because they can't find a way to stay in one spot without being hit. If that is the case, you aren't spamming. Unless you are always using the move even when they are approaching a what not, your not spamming.

Top Bottom