• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Been looking for a soundtrack for a while now

Rayku

Smash Lord
And I can't seem to find it. It's the F-Zero GX soundtrack, but I want the songs put together like the one in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH3X9CBG3dw&feature=related

Basically, the first two laps, and the final lap put into one song. The closest I ever came to getting the soundtrack was getting someone who started a race and recorded the audio (so it had the 3...2....1...GO at the beginning). Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Rayku

Smash Lord
No, not another youtube link. A soundtrack link, please.

But yes, those songs. It'd be awesome for the soundtrack that guy uploaded in particular.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm looking for the entire soundtrack, not just that particular song. I'm going to register on this site and hopefully get what I'm looking for.

Is there a torrent for this particular soundtrack or am I going to have to individually download all of the songs?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you know, you could just put them together in an audio editor yourself.

Top Bottom